Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

photo photo frame

Well, it's Christmas day and not much time was spent on creativity--just lots of good time with family.

One thing I've got started is a photo frame for my daughter to give to one of her best friends.  We took a picture frame (the one pictured here is actually a mirror) that had a flat, wide frame and painted it white.  Next, I had my daughter go through her photos and pick out between 20-30 of her and her best friend. I copied them onto a couple of pages of a Word document with each photo about an inch to two inches wide.  I printed them in black and white on good quality paper.

Several pages of mini pictures

I also went through some online clipart and picked out several patterns in black and white and printed them.  If I had had any black and white scrapbook paper, I would have used that.

We cut out the pictures.  Some we left in small rectangles.  Some we cut out parts of the image.  Next, we used Mod Podge to glue them along with the black and white pattern paper onto the frame.  When it was finished and we liked the result, we coated it in a couple of coats of Mod Podge.  We re-assembled the frame and placed a large photo of the two of them in it.

It's nearly finished


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment