Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

pulled off another party



 
Last night was the Ugly Sweater Party.  It was a blast, but it took me all day to get things ready.  I made lots of food (trifle, meatballs, sausage balls, Buffalo chicken dip, steamer and so on).  I also had to get the contest stuff together.  As people came, we gave them an index card.  They had an hour in order to think of something about themselves that other people at the party probably didn't know about them.  They then placed them in the jar pictured to the right.  When everyone was finished eating, I read all of then entries.  The first person to guess the correct answer scored a point.  The one with the most points won a prize.

We also had each person vote on the sweaters--the funniest, the one I most wished I had found, and the truly ugliest.  The ones winning the most votes won.  Fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment