Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 2


So, I finally created a blog after thinking about it for a long time.  I also started a "Daily Creativity Journal" too.  I pretty freely took the idea from Noah Scalin's book 365: Daily Creativity Journal.  I saw this book featured on Amazon and thought, "heck, I could do that on my own!"  I do, by the way, admire Scalin's Skull book too.   I'll try to use the journal to record ideas and things I want to try and then use the blog to record things I actually create.

My othere creation for the day was to make a Question Jar for a present.  Since it's actually to be a Christmas present, I'll wait and show a picture of this and directions after the 25th.  If you want, you can see the origin of the idea at keepinglifecreative.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment