Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

renewed again

I just saw in our local free paper Picket News that a neighboring town is hosting a "Green Fest" in early May, and they are looking for Green Vendors. 

Hmmm.  I think I'll do it.  The more I think about it, most of the things I make are done from repurposed and recyled items.  I just made a quick sign for it
but I'm not sure I love it yet.

I'm thinking I'll try to make and sell
  • packs of --4 or 6?? those fabric napkins made from repurposed men's shirts--just love them!
  • tea cozies
  • silhouettes mounted on recycled fabric
  • tote bags made from recycled fabric
  • pillow covers made from yep, recycled fabric
Hmmmm.  I do love an new obsession.  Now I just have to find someone to run my daughter to tournaments that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment