Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

homemade cleaner

I am so boring that this actually makes me happy!  I've found a homemade cleaner that works. . .and it's super cheap! 

 
I hate buying utilatarian things.  You waste all that good money and have little to show for it.  I don't care if I have cute undergarments or socks--no one really sees them!  I don't want to spend money on sneakers and such--they get the job done.  I really hate to spend good money on cleaners.  Yes, I want to be able to clean things; no, I don't want to spend much to do it.

 
Homemade spray cleaner:
  • 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon Borax
  • 1/8 cup Dawn dish detergent (other would probably work)
  • 1 cup hot water.

 
Based on the directions I saw at moneysavingmom.com, I just put vinegar, Borax, and hot water into a spray bottle.  Next I nearly filled the bottle with cool water and added the dish soap last.  It said not to shake, but of course, I did.

 
It really worked well!

No comments:

Post a Comment